Wednesday, July 24, 2013

1# English Assignment



Hello Friends!!!
Today, in this post i want to Introduce myself and share about my English Lesson yesterday (23/07/2013)..
This is part of my first English assignment from my teacher....


About Me:
My name is Uray Zulfikar.... You can call me Uray or Fiki....
I am 16 years old... Now, I am student at SMAN 1 Pontianak...
I am a Gamer and Customizer.... I very like modding games.... :D
Hmmm... I think, it is enough for introducing... Hehehe

SMAN 1 Pontianak Front Gate
Hilaga Garden

OK! Yesterday i had first English lesson....
It was the first met with the second grade senior high school English teacher..
Her name is Urai Mimmi Variami Nurul F. S... I called her "Mam Mimmi"...
I know, I know... Her name has "Urai" too... It is like my name... :)

On the first met.... She asked me and my classmates to introduce our name and tell about our class (XI IPA 4) in front on the class...
Sometimes, there is a wrong from my friends's introduce... That made so funny... :D

But from there we knew our bad on English.. And some lessons for us from Mam Mimmi...

Oh yeah.... She wanted to us to made own Blog for English Assignments.... Like this... :)
This post is my first English Assignment...

I hope with learn English from her, i can improve my English for the future....
And improve my Blogging mood.... Hehehe... :D

0 comments: