Monday, August 5, 2013

#4 Task In Pairs (4# English Assignment)


Hello!!!
I had a task from my English Teacher.... My teacher gave me 3 questions from a monolog that i heard from Language Lab. and i must post it on my blog with the answers... 


It was a task in pairs... My group :
1) Uray Zulfikar (Me) (31)
2) Yana Tejasukmana (32) : His Blog

And here the questions and the answers :

1) What does the monolog tell us about ?
      The monolog tell us about to increasing our intelegence by using some expression that we had listened from the speaker.

2) What advise that you can get from the monolog ?
      An advise that we can get from the monolog Such as; Avoid the people that invalidate you, so your EQ level will increase.

3) Tell me your opinion about the tips from the speaker ?
       Our opinion about the tips from the speaker is agree with the speaker, we can get some advise,instruction,expression and etc from the speaker. it is very useful for our life to have communication with other people by using it, and also we can use it in Daily Activities, School, Office, The Another Public Place and etc.

0 comments: